Wednesday 26 January 2011

A rainbow in the making

Here's a few things that we've been up to over the last few days, which struck me as rather colourful! My first attempt at green juice, cavolo nero, alfalfa sprouts and orange juice, rather lovely I thought, although Sophie took one sip, pulled a disgusted face, and told me to go away! Some gorgeous yellow wool arrived in the post from Gill. All carded and ready to go!
A pile of fabric I picked up from freecycle, from a wonderful woman who did lots of patchwork, and had a wonderful homemade home. Inspiration indeed.
Orange and mango lollies!
And chocolate peppermint slices!

4 comments:

  1. What a warm, bright and yummy post !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow bet that juice isn't for the faint hearted! I think my kiddies would draw the line at that, too green I can hear them say, lol! bet it was yummy though, and i love the look of the choccy peppermint slice at the bottom, yum yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have a slice of choc peppermint cakey thing, but I'll pass on the green juice. As a child of the 80's I am wary of stuff that looks radioactive!

    ReplyDelete

Pull up a chair, have a cuppa and some cake, and if you feel like it, leave a comment.
xx