Friday 29 January 2010

How I love...

...the way she looks over her shoulder

...the way she plays peepo behind your back

...the way she pats a chair with a book in her hand waiting for you to read to her

...the way she loves all animals



...the way she dances by stamping her feet

...the way she claps her hands and giggles when you ask her if she "wants a feed"

...the way she plays with her brothers
I wish I could capture every moment, but words will have to do for most. Just hoping I never forget these moments as she grows. And a tinge of regret that I never had much of a record with the boys at the same stage.





2 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful she is. Your love for her has tears in my eyes. How perfectly expressed.

    ReplyDelete

Pull up a chair, have a cuppa and some cake, and if you feel like it, leave a comment.
xx