Friday 7 August 2009

Sophie's smiles

From when she has been able to Sophie has been a smiley baby. We always get the annoying comments, when she is in the sling, of "isn't she good!" To which I reply "it depends how you define "good", but she is very content, she likes being in the sling" However, she is in herself a wonderful advocate for babywearing, and people are always curious about her and the sling.

Anyway, I digress. What I wanted to mention was her smiles. She has this really "cheesy" smile which usually indictes she is doing something she really wants to do, but knows she shouldn't, such as emptying the contents of my wallet whilst in the sling, usually as I am trying to pay for something. I have been trying to capture it on camera, but it is so fleeting, I always miss it, so I will have to describe it. She has her eyes nearly closed, the widest grin possible showing her two teeth, and tilts her head backwards. It makes me laugh every time.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that baby's smiles, they are hysterical and gorgeous and sunny! *grins* Hope you manage to capture one. She is one infectiously happy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, she is such a gorgeous girly.
    Great to come over and catch up, big love to you all.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I know what you mean about the annoying comments! My little guy will smile adoringly at EVERYONE when he's in the sling...bring him home, and it's all pouts and tantrums :-)

    I swear, the boy wants to eat the money in my wallet...I hate buying anything when I'm wearing him because he always claws for the money :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pull up a chair, have a cuppa and some cake, and if you feel like it, leave a comment.
xx