- I spent many weeks, weekends etc on the canals as a youngster, and dreamed of living on a canal boat.
- I decided to grow my hair, at the age of 14, when someone asked my younger brother how old his older brother was (I was up a tree at the time!)
- I love my bed, but don't get to spend enough time in it!
- I would love to open a Fairtrade shop with a fairtrade cafe in it.
- I have fallen asleep in many strange places, including stood up at a concert!
- I would love to learn to play the cello
- I would love to visit Machu Pichu, Peru and Rotorua, New Zealand
- I find it very hard thinking of 8 things about myself!
What happens next?
1. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.5. For the recipients, leave a comment for the person who tagged you, so they can go and read your answers.
I am therefore tagging the people who follow my blog (except Jo who tagged me initially!)